GEOGRAPHY WORKS, Investigation, Evaluation, Mineral Exploration PROJECTS, PROJECTS, SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY TOPICS IN RECENT YEARS
Tasks from the state budget capital
1. Project: “Flying from the gamma spectrum at the scale of 1:50,000 and measuring the gravity at the scale of 1:100,000 in the southern Pleiku region” (2007 – 2015);
2. Geological mapping and surveying at 1:50,000 scale of Kong Chro newspaper groups in Gia Lai, Binh Dinh and Phu Yen provinces (2006 – 2015);
3. Establishing a map of Vietnam’s natural radiation background at a scale of 1:1,000,000 (2008 – 2015);
4. Drilling for geological samples in the project of investigation and assessment of titanium – zircon placer ores in the red sand layer in Ninh Thuan, Binh Thuan and North Ba Ria – Vung Tau regions (2009-2010);
5. Drilling for geological sampling and radiometric measurement of uranium ore exploration project in Pa Lua Pa Rong area, Nam Giang district, Quang Nam province (2010 – 2011);
6. Environmental protection work under the uranium ore exploration project in Pa Lua Pa Rong area, Nam Giang district, Quang Nam province (2010 – 2016…);
7. Investigate and evaluate the overall potential of bauxite ore resources, laterite iron ore in the South of Vietnam (2011 – 2012);
8. Construction of a number of items under the project “Modern geodynamic investigation and assessment to complete climate change scenarios and propose adaptation solutions in the Mekong Delta (2012 – 2015);
9. Investigate and evaluate the overall potential of magnesite, dolomite and wolastonite in Tay So Ro area, Kon Chro district, Gia Lai province (2011 – 2020…);
10. Investigate and evaluate the overall coal resources of the mainland, Song Hong basin (2009 – 2018);
11. Project “Building a set of maps of natural radioactive environment at 1:250,000 scale for the entire territory of Vietnam, phase I (2011 – 2015) for a number of key areas” (2011 – 2015) .
12. Detailed assessment of naturally radioactive contaminated areas in the Northwest of Vietnam to notify the People’s Committee of the province to coordinate in planning and implementing necessary measures to reduce it to a low level. harmful effects on humans (2012 – 2016);
13. Investigating, evaluating and zoning the risk of landslides and rockslides in mountainous areas of Vietnam (2013 – 2014);
14. Flight measured from the gamma and gravity spectrum Lao Cai – Yen Bai scale 1:50,000 – 1:25,000 (2014 – 2022);
15. Project “Flying magnetometer – gravity ratio 1:250,000 sea and islands of Vietnam (2015 – 2022).
16. Project: “General investigation of minerals and completion of the geological map of 1:50,000 scale of the Northwest to serve the planning of sustainable socio-economic development” includes:
– Component project “Making geological and mineral maps at scale 1:50,000 groups of Con Cuong 1 sheet”.
– Component project: “Magnetic flight – gamma and gravity spectrum in some Northwest regions” (2017 -2022).
– Component project: “Investigation and assessment of iron and manganese minerals in the Northwest”.
– Component project “Investigation and assessment of copper, nickel and associated minerals in the Northwest”.
– Component project “Investigation and assessment of geothermal and hot mineral water sources in the Northwest” – Component project “Investigation and assessment of gold and minerals associated with the southwestern part of the Red River fault (except for Nghe An)”.
– Component project “Investigation and assessment of gold and associated minerals in the northeastern part of the Red River fault”.
– Component project “Investigation and assessment of antimony and associated minerals in the Northwest”
– Component project “Investigation and assessment of tin- tungsten and associated minerals in Nghe An province”.
– Component project “Investigation and assessment of gold and associated minerals in Nghe An province”.
17. Construction of a number of items under the Project “Investigate and evaluate the characteristics of geological and engineering structures, propose solutions to exploit and use the territory in service of infrastructure construction and development Vietnam’s coastal strip”
18. Ministry-level Science and Technology Project: code TNMT.2017.03.02 “Research and development of technological processes for identification of geological objects, combined processing of geophysical documents and remote sensing” ( 2017-2020).
19. Ministry-level Science and Technology Project: code TNMT.2017.03.06 “Research and application of a combination of electrical, electromagnetic, and magnetic methods to investigate and evaluate minerals. potential ore hidden deep in the Northwest” (2017 – 2020).
20. Ministerial-level science and technology project: code TNMT.2017.03.07 “Research and manufacture aeronautical magnetometers using unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs). Experimental application to evaluation projects” price of minerals in the Northwest” (2017 – 2020).
21. Ministerial Science and Technology Project: code TNMT.2017.03.09 “Establishing the scientific basis for the establishment of a map of the natural radioactive field from aeronautical gamma-spectrometer data. areas of Ninh Thuan and Quang Nam” (2017 – 2021).
22. Ministry-level Science and Technology Project: code TNMT.2018.03.15 “Research using earth gravity data, combined with gravity data measured directly at sea to build a heterogeneous database often gravity over the areas where gravity cannot be measured in the waters of Vietnam” (2018 – 2021).
23. Ministry of Science and Technology Project: code TNMT.2018.03.16 “Research, selection and application of seismic properties to process and explain coal identification in Song Ba basin” (2018 – 2021) ).
24. Ministry-level Science and Technology Project: code TNMT.2018.03.17 “Study on the scientific basis and practice of accounting for the value of mineral resources for sustainable development planning. Trial application in Lao Cai province” (2018 – 2021).
25. Project “Building a set of natural radioactive environment maps of 1/250,000 scale, phase II (2018-2022) for northern border and coastal provinces” (2018 – 2023).
26. Construction of a number of project items “Investigation, assessment and establishment of a map of toxic mineral environment in the territory of Vietnam (land part – Phase 1)”.
27. Ministerial-level Science and Technology Project: code TNMT.2020.996.03 “Researching, building and completing the process of testing and calibrating measuring instruments in geological basic survey and mineral exploration” (2020 – 2021).
28. Project “Overall assessment of mineral potential in the Central Central region for socio-economic development”.
– Component project “Overall assessment of metal mineral potential in the Central Central region”.
29. Ministry-level Science and Technology Project: code ĐTL.2021.04 “Research on building 3D geological – physical models of Kien Xuong – Tien Hai coal-bearing structures, Song Hong coal basin” (2021 – 2022) .
30. Ministry-level Science and Technology Project: code “Research on building geological – geophysical models of some types of gold, copper, tin, tungsten, and lithium ores” (2021 – 2022).
Source: Geophysical Division./.