Pursuant to Decision No. 1412/QD-BTNMT dated June 12, 2017 of the Minister of Natural Resources and Environment approving the chairing organization and chairing individual ministerial-level science and technology tasks begin to be implemented. since 2017;
Pursuant to the contract for implementation of the science and technology project No. TNMT.2017.03.06 July 16, 2017 between the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment and the Geophysical Division
Pursuant to the Decision No. 1922/QD-BTNMT dated July 26, 2019 of the Minister of Natural Resources and Environment on the extension of time for implementing ministerial-level scientific and technological research projects;
Pursuant to Decision No. 822/QD-BTNMT dated April 6, 2020 of the Minister of Natural Resources and Environment on the adjustment of individual leaders, main members and extension of time for implementation of scientific topics and projects learn. ministerial-level technology;
From 2017 to 2020, the Federation of Geophysics and Geophysics has carried out a ministerial-level scientific and technological research project: “Research and application of a combination of electrical, electromagnetic, and magnetic methods to investigate, mineral assessment. Test on some promising areas of hidden minerals in the Northwest” – Code: TNMT.2017.03.06 chaired by Dr. Nguyen Truong Luu, deputy head of the Federation.
The objective of the thesis: Research and apply a combination of electrical, electromagnetic and magnetic methods to find and evaluate hidden metal minerals, deep in the Northwest of Vietnam.
The task of the project: Measuring and testing methods of electricity, magnetism, and electromagnetism by a combination of AGCOS geophysical machines on typical metal mines (sheelite, copper-nickel or other metal minerals); Evaluating the effectiveness of electromagnetic and magnetic methods of tellide when searching and evaluating hidden and deep metal ores; Develop manuals for using AGCOS electrophysics machine complex, Manuals for using software to edit and standardize field data, Instructions for using software for processing, analyzing and interpreting electrical documents , electromagnetic, magnetic tellua; Develop a baseline standard “Technical regulations on the application of electrical, electromagnetic and magnetic methods to search and evaluate hidden and deep metallic minerals by the AGCOS geophysical machine combination”.
The project was completed after 39 months of implementation (from July 2017 to September 2020).
Research results have met the objectives and tasks set out:
– Research and fully grasp the operating principles and data collection methods of AGCOS Geophysical Complex;
– Successfully applied the AGCOS geophysical apparatus to collect field data on electrical, electromagnetic and magnetic tellurium methods in a number of mineral investigation and assessment projects, confirming the capabilities of the equipment system. as well as the applied method system;
– Proficiently use new software: software for editing and normalizing field data and software for processing and analyzing electrical, electromagnetic, and magnetic telluric documents (including comparing results of excitation polarization with measurement results by electrode probe station with Elrec Pro receiver combined with VIP 10,000 transmitter of IRIS, France);
– Develop “Technical manual for field measurements by AGCOS geophysical machine combination”;
– Develop “Instructions for using software to edit and standardize field data and software for processing and analyzing electrical, electromagnetic and magnetic documents”;
– Developing basic standards “Technical regulations on application of electromagnetic and telluric methods to search and evaluate hidden and deep metal minerals by AGCOS geophysical machine combination”.
The research results of the project have contributed to improving the skills of the young technical staff of the Federation in the proficient use of the AGCOS geophysical apparatus and the software for processing, analyzing and interpreting numbers. whether the electrical, electromagnetic and magnetic methods of tellua. At the same time, it further strengthens the methodology of applying a combination of electrical, electromagnetic and magnetic tellurium methods to search and evaluate hidden, deep metal minerals.
Source: Geophysical Division./.