DOSIMETER – RADIOMETER DKS-96
1. Functions: Measure Gamma dose rate serving geological mineral investigation, radioactive environment and searching for lost radioactive sources.
2. Manufactured by: NPP DOZA, Russia
3. Year of production: 2006
4. Webiste: https://www.doza.ru/
Detector scintillator NaI(Tl) Ø 25×40 mm
Flux measurement range of gamma radiation (for Cs-137) 10 ÷ 8000 s-1·cm-2
Dose rate measurement range for Cs-137, H*(10) 0.1 ÷ 100 μSv/h
Sensitivity for Cs-137 500 (pulses·s-1)/( μSv·h-1)
Protection index IP65
Telescopic pole length 0.7 m
Overall dimensions, weight 50×190×480 mm, 1.0 kg
6. Some projects used this equipment by Geophysical Division
– Preliminary survey / Detailed survey airborne geophysical anomalous clusters of the projects magnetic – gamma spectrum airborne survey at scale 1 / 50,000 and gravitational measurement at scale 1 / 100,000.
– Editing the Vietnam radioactive map, scale 1: 1,000,000
– Detailed assessment of natural radioactive polluted areas in the Northwest of Vietnam to notify the People’s Committees of provinces to coordinate planning and implementing necessary measures to minimize the harm to humans.
– Building the maps of natural radioactive environment at the scale of 1 / 250,000 for the entire territory of Vietnam – Phase I (2011-2015): for a number of main areas.
– Building the maps of natural radioactive environment at the scale of 1 / 250,000 for the entire territory of Vietnam – Phase II (2018 – 2022) for northern border and coastal provinces.
And many other works.
Source: Geophysical Division./.